Are you looking for the best home remedies for acne scars overnight?
Getting rid of quit hard than it sounds but when you are finally done with it, there is another problem of acne scars and dark spots the most annoying, make your face looks dull
Acne affects up to 50 million people in the USA. It has led to less satisfaction with the body, lack of self-confidence, dissatisfaction with appearance, self-consciousness, and embarrassment according to The-Dermatology
Many people spend a lot of money to get laser treatment and others buy expensive creams to get rid of acne scars however you can clear acne scars just by using simple homemade remedies prepared by you.
So in this post, we will show you step by step fast and magical methods home remedies for acne scars overnight to make your skin smooth for good.
1. Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice
Aloe vera needs to be an essential part of your skincare routine. It moisturizes your skin, prevents the signs of aging, reduces stretch marks, and makes your skin looks healthy.
Another great thing is that it is one of the best home remedies for acne scars overnight
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with 3 drops ofo lemon juice.
- Massage the final mixture on your face.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then rinse your face.
2. Olive Oil And Sugar Cube
Olive oil possesses properties that nourish the skin and allows it to heal which gets rid of acne scars and allows your skin to heal faster.
- You will need 1 teaspoon of olive oil and add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix the 2 ingredients and massage your face.
- Rinse your face with water and you’re ready to go.
- This will improve your skin’s texture and overall state.
- Just do this 2 times a week.
3. Olive oil + Sea salt
This also considered to be one of the best home remedies for acne scars overnight.
In this case, you will need to make a think paste out pulverized sea salt and olive oil.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of pulverized sea salt oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Massage the scrub onto the skin in a circular motion and then wash off.
- Repeat 2 times a week and your acne scars and black spots will be gone.
4. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar balance the PH level of the skin. Regenerates the skin and lightens acne spots and reduces acne scars.
Apple cider vinegar can be used with lots of products such as banana and milk but today lets focus on Apple cider vinegar only.
- Mix Apple cider vinegar and water in equal proportions
- And use a cotton ball to apply to the affected areas.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes, then wash your face and apply moisturizer.
5. Apple cider vinegar + Water + Honey
- Mix nearly 3 cups of water, some honey, and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Apply the mixture on acne scars using a cotton ball.
- Leave for about 30 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat the method 2 times a week
Everyone has baking at home no so?
Baking soda can not only be used for cooking but for beauty as well.
It cleanses the pores and prevents new breakout from appearing so you can be sure that your skin will become much better in the long run.
It can make your skin fresh by removing dead skin cells and it is an irreplaceable helper in fighting acne scars.
- Just mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a bit of water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected area for about 1 – 2 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat this simple mask 2 or 3 times a week.
Lemon juice is the best for lightening the skin, that’s why it’s great for fighting acne scars.
You can use it on its own by applying it on the scars or you can also use it with various products and get great results in the end.
- Combine with water in equal proportion and apply it to the acne scars.
- Leave it for about 10 – 15 minutes and wash it off.
- Don’t forget to use moisturizer.
- Repeat procedure 2 or 3 times a week.
Lemon juice + Honey + Sugar + Olive oil
- Mix 1&half tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Apply the mixture of the skin
- Don’t rub it too much as it will irritate the skin way more instead.
- Then wash it off.
- Do this 2 times a week to get the best
Women use cucumbers just for the eyes as it gives them a relaxed and fresh look.
But cucumber is not only good for that but also removes acne scars and dark spots.
They contain tones of water which hydrates the skin very well.
- Just cut the cucumber into pieces
- Put the slice pieces directly on the acne scars and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Then wash your face and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
Egg whites is also another one of the home remedies for acne scars overnight, it can also make you forget about those acne scars.
It can remove dead skin cells and kills acne bacterial.
Moreover, it contains that helps to speed up the healing process.
As a result, your skin recovers way quicker.
- Put the egg white in the bow.
- Then apply it to the affected area just as simple as that.
- Leave it for some time for it to dry, then wash the face with water.
- It’s better to this 2 times a week
- If you’re allergic to eggs, this method is not for you.
Those are some of the home remedies for acne scars overnight but remember everybody’s skin is different and with the right and consistency treatment in 3 – 8 times a week months you will see some good results.
But it also depends on how fresh the scars are, your ability to heal, and also how deep the scars or marks are.
So the truth is it will take some consistency and time so you have to be patient.
What method did you use to get rid of acne scars?.
Do you know any method we did not list here? Just comment in the second below.