Are you overwhelmed, feeling sick, and tired of annoying Skin tags on your body and looking for the best effective skin tag removal remedy? You’re not alone.
In this post, we will explain the reason why you’re getting skin tags and by knowing the cause reason, you will be able to overcome them with these simple, fast, and effective skin tag removal natural remedies prepared by you without going for expensive treatments.
Continues reading and learn:
1. What are skin tags
2. Why are you getting skin tags
3. How to prevent skin tags
4. How to get rid of skin tags
What are skin tags?
A skin tag which is also known as acrochordon is a very common little brown growth bump on the skin, frequently on the neck. Other common origins include groin folds, eyelids, upper chest, and underarms (friction).
Some people confuse skin tags as cancers but they are not related at all. According to the reports, chances of skin cancer arising in skin tags are rare.
Why are you getting skin tags (causes)?
- Skin tags appear in most cases due to friction body to body or between skin and clothing. This is common most especially in obese and overweight people.
- Older adults, skin tags tend to appear or grow when you grow older, common in older people and middle-aged individuals. 60% get skin tags by the age of 70 according to sipderm
- You’re at high risk of getting skin tags if you’re pregnant.
- Genetic factors also can be the cause, for example, if you have members in the family who have skin tags.
- Another cause is if you have type 2 diabetes of insulin resistance.
- Skin tags tend to increase in growth due to hormonal changes in the pregnancy.
- Scratching your skin while shaving may also lead to the growth of skin tags.
How to get rid of skin tags (best skin tag removal)
Before thinking of getting rid of skin tags or getting any skin tag removal remedy, it is better to seek advice from dermatologists or skincare professionals because you don’t how your skin is going to react.
1. Skin tag removal with toothpaste, castor oil, and baking soda
- Clean the skin tag area
- Get a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of castor oil
- Then add some white toothpaste, and 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix well and apply the mixture on the skin tags.
- After applying you can cover the place with a banana peel.
- With this method, the skin tag might take 2 – 3 nights to fall off.
2. Skin tag removal with Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar not only good for being a salad dressing but also breaks skin tissues because of its natural acidity hence removing skin tags.
- Start with soaking a cotton piece in apple cider vinegar and place it on the skin tag.
- Use a band-aid to stick the cotton in place and leave it for a night.
- It is recommended to repeat the process daily and you will see skin tags turning darker and falling off.
3. Skin tag removal with tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is completely safe and free to use on the skin because it contains anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and antiviral properties for the skin.
- Clean the skin tag area.
- Apply drops of the oil and gently massage the skin using a cotton pad.
- It is recommended using this method 3 – 4 times a day for fast and effective results.
4. Skin tag removal with Oregano oil + Coconut oil
When these to combined they give unbitable results.
- First, clean the skin tag area with warm water
- Mix 3 – 5 drops of coconut oil with 2 -3 drops of oregano oil and apply the mixture to the skin tag.
- Use this remedy for 2 – 3 times a day and you will see some quick results.
5. Skin tag removal with lemon, baking soda, toothpaste, and turmeric powder
- Get half a lemon and squeeze it into the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix the 2 ingredients.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of white color toothpaste.
- Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix well.
- Soak the cotton ball into the mixture and gently place it on the skin tag and cover with scotch tape and leave it all night.
6. Skin tag removal with Aloe vera
Aloe vera is known for being the best and effective home remedies and also for clearing the skin.
This is because aloe vera contains antioxidant wound healing properties hence effective for gentle healing and cleansing of the skin.
- Clean the skin tag area
- Squeeze aloe vera and get its juice.
- Massage the affected areas with the aloe vera juice for some good minutes
- Using this remedy for 2 – 3 times a day for quick and effective results.
7. Crushed Garlic
However much garlic has a non-normal smell but it is equipped with antimicrobial and antifungal remedy.
- Crush 2 – 3 fresh pieces of garlic into a paste.
- Apply it on the skin tag directly with a cotton pad.
- Cover the place with a bandage and let it for a night.
8. Banana Peel
Banana peel is one of the best remedies to erase skin tags.
- Clean the affected area.
- Cut a small piece of banana peel.
- Apply the peel to the skin and cover it with the bandage.
- Leave it for a night.
- Recommended for 2 – 3 nights for effective results
9. Banana Peel + Apple cider Vinegar + Garlic + Dried Orange Peel + Turmeric Powder
- Cut pieces of banana peel + dried orange peel into the grinder.
- Cut garlic into pieces and add to the mixture.
- Add apple cider vinegar and turmeric powder.
- Grinde the mixture, apply the solution on the skin tag, and leave it for a night.
- Use this method for 2 – 3 nights for effective results.
10. Skin tag removal with lemon peel + White toothpaste
- Cut lemon peel into pieces.
- Then add white toothpaste and mix.
- Apply the mixture on the skin tag and leave it for 3 – 4 hours or even a night.
- Use this method for 2 – 4 nights.
Don’t forget to seek advice before you use any of these methods.
Remember skin tags can appear again if you don’t follow advised measures.
Always follow a healthy lifestyle, avoid tight-fitting clothing that refuses the body from breathing which increases the chances of skin tags to appear.
Implementing one of these methods well will give you effective results.
What skin tag removal did you see, share within the comment sections below?